why is it that everyone can be an asshole towards me and that’s perfectly fine but the minute i have had enough and act like an asshole its all of a sudden not okay
SCHOOL IS STRESSING ME OUT MY WEIGHT IS STRESSING ME OUT ANXIETY IS STRESSING ME OUT MY FUCKING STRESS IS STRESSING ME OUT
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
—advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via bonus
does anybody have a download link for a 6’2 boy with dark hair and light eyes who likes the same music as me
theme 17 - the secret garden.
- 5 custom links
- flower links
- 85x85 sidebar
- 400px posts
**please like this post if you use the theme**
My Mad Fat Diary + The Gang